Step 1: Establish Your Goals
- Before you start creating a website, make sure you’re clear on the basics:
- What are you trying to achieve with your new website?
- What is your website’s main purpose?
- “What’s the biggest goal of your website?”
Step 2: Define Your Audience
- Your Customers/ Target Groups / Segments and audience will play the biggest role in your website and therefore you need to know everything about them. From basic demographics to - Who could be your customers? Who could search your product/services? What could be the Keywords? What do your users like to do? What social networks do they use? How technically savvy, are they?
- This user research could include focus groups, analysis, surveys, interactive exercises, or existing and potential customer interviews, depending on how in-depth you choose to go.
Step 3: Set Your Brand
- The last thing you want is for your website to give your audience mixed messages from a confusing brand image. How do you want customers to feel about your brand? We can help choose color schemes and other elements to best convey that emotion.
- Every color represents a different mood/trend, so the idea is to settle on a scheme that properly conveys the tone of your brand.
Step 4: Design For Your Users
- You spent that time learning about your audience. Now that knowledge needs to be implemented in the design. We make sure to focus on user-centered design when you build your website.
- Information framework to organize your websites’ content.
- Instinctive navigation so your users easily flow through your website.
- A Strong call to action so your users complete your website goal.
- For example, for any website it would be essential to research what is the primary knowledge that visitors over your website would like to know or where they would go and what would they check out – Location, Price, References or anything else? So we suggest that to put that top-right in their page layout.
Step 5: Integrate Social Media
- Small businesses have a lot to gain by integrating social media websites into their general Web. Few other advertising vehicles can match social media’s ability to reach people from every walk of life in practically any corner of the globe.
Step 6: Track Your Results
- In the end, you want a website that looks great. But you also want one that accomplishes your goals. In order to do that, an analytics tracking system is needed so you can see just who and how people are using your website and what needs to improve to reach the identified goals. A proper strategy ensures effective design and development and avoids costly setbacks. We will do just that for you.