The goal of SEO is to have the search engine spiders to find your site and pages but also rank the page relevance so that it appears at the top of the search engine results. The process of SEO is not a one-time process but requires maintenance and continuous testing and monitoring.
Target Market Business
- Analysis of Meta Keywords, visible text, and code to determine how well you're positioned for search engines.
- Examination of keywords and present search engine rankings of competitive websites to determine an effective engine positioning strategy.
- Development of a list of targeted search terms related to your customer base and market segment.
- Review competitive lists and other industry sources. Use your primary list to determine an indicative number of recent search engine queries and how many websites are competing for each keyword.
- You need to understand where you are now in order to accurately assess your future rankings.
- For measuring ROI you have to clearly define your objectives in advance.
- Keyword-based titles help establish page theme and direction for your keywords.
- Meta description tags can influence click-through but are not directly used for rankings.
- Integrate selected keywords into your website source code and existing content on designated pages.